Monday 8 November 2010

Backlogged

I am now 21.
Is that a good thing? It feels very odd to say.

Does that mean my work should be a whole year better than when I turned 20?
No wait that doesn't make any sense..

Oh well.
I'm currently backlogged with work so my next blog entry is a week little late but in the meantime perhaps you could enjoy some fish?



This would be an excellent example of interactive media/animation - something so simple and colourful like this is entertaining and nice to look at. Plus you can interact with the media.
Is it perhaps a little worrying that these fish, despite their obvious media, can be thought of in a way as real fish? The world of the virtual, when controlled well, can slide into the world of the real?
How far will media evolve and will it ever engulf reality entirely - will we become so fixated with our creation that we will forget to live?

...

Those are enough dark thoughts for today, now to construct a building from nothing - does that make me an architect and a builder?

Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment